Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 08

I've always enjoyed Halloween so I don't know what happened this year or last...oh yeah, I guess I'm getting older and the kids are grown. Last year I had out of town responsibilities so I had no time to decorate and for the first time in my life just had to turn out all the lights and sit and fume. This year was a little different but I still wasn't that hyped. I carved a couple of jacks and took a different slant on the usual spooky theme as you can see below.

I did some last minute decor - nothing close to what I've done in the past, no, no, no. But since I only had ONE trick-or-treater last night I figure, just as well. ONE?? Only one trick-or-treater... what's happened? Yeah, I live on a dead end street...isn't that ironic..a dead end street? Should be ripe for adventurous tricksters. But not this year...eh, there's always next year - and I've got plans...
I probably should have put these pics up before, but I'm slow - so here they are now. A sampling of past Halloweens at our house. I tried to make it fun for the kids. Enjoy!










These pictures were from Non-Party years - when I get a chance I'll scan pics from some of the more memorable Halloween parties we've thrown and post them.

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Yiannis said...

Thanks for all the Pictures of past Halloween years. You always had great Halloween parties. good memories.

Anonymous said...

Wow- I never saw you with hair that long, li'l bro. You're so creative.
~p

Bill said...

you musn't a been lookin'...

Kitty Cat said...

YAY HALLOWEEN!
you are my favorite Halloween partythrower in the whole of my lifelong Halloween career,
and that includes the Magic Castle, which i haven't even had time to post the photos....BOOOOOOOO